Invoicing and Payment
- Subsequent to your online registration you will receive the applicable invoice within 4 weeks after your registration. You will receive it via mail (if your address is within Germany) or via email (if your address is outside of Germany).
- The invoice will provide further details on all possible payments options: Paypal, bank wire transfer, credit card.
- All payments are due 48 hours prior the event, at the latest.
- Any notice of cancellation must be given in writing (e.g. email).
- If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason they may substitute, by arrangement with the organizer, someone else from the same institution/organization. An alternative participant can be designated at any time at no extra cost.
- Where the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in position to transfer his/her place to another person, then the following cancellation fees apply:
- No fee is charged for cancellations up to 60 days prior to the event.
- If a cancellation arrives up to 15 days prior to the event a payment of 50 % of the conference fee becomes due.
- A payment of 100 % of the conference fee becomes due for registrations cancelled less than 15 days before the event.
- For payments received by credit or debit cards, the same credit/debit card will be refunded.
- For all other payments, a bank wire transfer will be made to the payee nominated account.
Please note: The refunding may result in a processing fee by the bank/gateway. For payments received by bank transfer from the outside of Germany, the refund will be made by bank transfer and all bank charges will be for the registrant‘s account.
The cancellation policy as stated on this page is valid from 2017-02-28.
Only ONE (1) discount may be applied to an individual registration.
We grant a discount for official ISTQB partner organizations.
The discount refers to all conference days as well as the tutorials and applies to the online price on the day of registration.
The discount is not combinable with further discounts.
- Silver Partner get a 5% discount (Please use the discount code: ISTQBSILVER005)
- Gold Partner get an 8% Discount (Please use the discount code: ISTQBGOLD008)
- Platinum Partner get a 10% Discount (Please use the discount code: ISTQBPLATINUM010)
Groups of THREE (3) or more people are eligible for a group discount. If you want to purchase registration passes for a group, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information about the conditions fora group discount. Please contact us BEFORE you register online.
Code of Conduct
All attendees of the ATDs (including organizers, speakers, exhibitors, participants etc.) are to read, accept and follow the Code of Conduct. For more information please see Code of Conduct.
Photography, Audio and Video Recording
The ATDs are held in a public space, therefore we do not prohibit participants, exhibitors, sponsors, and other companies from photographing or video or audio-taping some conference activities. The ATDs reserve the right to use images taken at the conference with your photograph and/or likeness in future marketing materials.
Last edited on 2017-02-28