Invoicing and Payment
- Subsequent to your online registration you will receive the applicable invoice within 4
weeks after your registration.
You will receive it via mail (if your address is within Germany) or via email (if your
address is outside of Germany).
The invoice will provide further details on all possible payments options: Paypal, bank
wire transfer, credit card.
- All payments are due 48 hours prior the event, at the latest.
- Any notice of cancellation must be given in writing (e.g. email).
- If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason they may substitute, by
arrangement with the organizer,
someone else from the same institution/organization. An alternative participant can be
designated at any time at no extra cost.
- Where the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in position to transfer his/her
place to another person,
then the following cancellation fees apply:
Cancellations made after a failed visa application will be refunded the registration
fees paid less an
administration charge of EUR 50 per participant registered. Applicable written proof
must be presented.
In case of a refund for a paid ticket and a cancellation made in time, the refund will
be made in the following ways:
- No fee is charged for cancellations up to 60 days prior to the event.
- If a cancellation arrives up to 15 days prior to the event a payment of 50 % of the
conference fee becomes due.
- A payment of 100 % of the conference fee becomes due for registrations cancelled
less than 15 days before the event.
- For payments received by credit or debit cards, the same credit/debit card will be
- For all other payments, a bank wire transfer will be made to the payee nominated
Please note: The refunding may result in a processing fee by the
bank/gateway. For payments received by bank
transfer from the outside of Germany, the refund will be made by bank transfer and all
bank charges will be
for the registrant‘s account.
The organiser has the right to cancel the event until 4 full weeks prior to the start of
the event regardless of
the reason for this cancellation. In this case, the registrant shall not be entitled to
any damages whatsoever other
than the refund of the price he/she has paid minus an administration fee.
The organiser is entitled to cancel the event at any time:
- In case of force majeure.
- In case the event is economically not viable.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances which disturb the contractual balance, provided that
these unforeseen circumstances are not caused by the organiser; Instead of cancelling
the event, the organiser may also decide to change the date and/or location of the
event. In that case,
the registrant will be entitled to cancel his registration in writing and within 8 days
after he/she received the decision of the organiser
to change the date and/or location of the event.
In case of a cancellation or a change of the date and/or location of the event, the
registrant shall not be entitled to any
damages whatsoever other than the refund of the price paid, minus 10% of the invoice net
If the organiser has to shorten or cancel the event after it has started due to force majeure
or unforeseen circumstances that are not caused by the organiser,
the registrant shall not be entitled to any damages whatsoever.
If the event does not take place for any other reason than above mentioned reasons, the
registrant will not be entitled to any damages whatsoever
other than the refund of the price he/she has paid minus the 10% administration fee.
The registrant is advised to book travel cancellation insurance as potentially incurring
costs are not covered by the organiser.
The cancellation policy as stated on this page is valid from 2020-05-27.
Only ONE (1) discount may be applied to an individual registration.
Groups of THREE (3) or more people are eligible for a group discount. If you want to purchase
passes for a group, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
to get more information about the conditions for a group discount. Please contact us BEFORE
you register online.
Code of Conduct
All attendees of the ATDs (including organizers, speakers, exhibitors, participants etc.) are
to read, accept
and follow the Code of Conduct. For more information please see Code of Conduct.