Katja Obring is passionate about crafting simple, efficient workflows that empower teams to excel while exploring optimal solutions for product goals. With a background in streamlining processes and fostering continuous improvement, she helps teams achieve high-quality, speedy software delivery.
Founder of Kato Coaching
- Head of Delivery, Fictioneers: Shortened software delivery cycles, introduced agile discovery techniques, and established processes for high-paced delivery.
- Senior Consultant, Infinity Works: Developed test strategy and automation for mobile banking apps, including API and performance test frameworks.
- Senior QA Engineer, Anaplan: Acted as Scrum Master, streamlined QA processes, and implemented CI workflows and automated test cases.
- QA Frontend Test Lead, Odobo: Developed test strategies, planned, and executed tests for frontend web components and iOS apps.
- QA Tester, Ecommerce, The Walt Disney Company: Tested the integration of new backend for online transactions and maintained complex test plans.
- QA Engineer, Linden Research, U.K.: Created test cases, planned, and implemented automated regression tests for various projects as part of an Agile/Scrum team.
Katja has presented at conferences such as Test Leadership Congress in NYC, Quest for Quality in Dublin, and Test Atelier in Newcastle. She has delivered internal presentations on topics ranging from agile test strategy to workplace rituals. Fluent in both English and German, Katja brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise to her work as the founder of Kato Coaching, helping organisations improve their team performance and software delivery processes.
Follow or Contact Us