Exchange experiences and learn how to do retrospectives in a different way while exploring some famous sights in beautiful Potsdam
Have you ever felt that you:
- ended up with information overflow in the afternoon?
- never really got to see anything but the hotel and conference area?
- really could use some fresh air, but don't know where to go?
- talked with the same people you always talk to?
- needed some exercise, but the Agile Morning Run was simply too early for you?
- don't know anything about Potsdam?
Well, this is your chance to solve all of the problems above in one instance; Join us for a guided walk around Potsdam.
"All the truly great thoughts come to you as you walk." - Friedrich Nietzsche.
We get you moving - both literally and figuratively. Away from closed rooms and in a relaxed atmosphere, you get some exercise, make new connections and hear what other attendees have experienced so far, either at the Agile Testing Days conference or in their daily work, share your experiences and learn that retrospectives can be done differently. Out in the fresh air you will be able to reflect better, let go of fixed thought patterns and find solutions to challenges. Literally leave the beaten path and forge new ones. The tour will take you along a historic route in Potsdam.