Activities and workshops for speakers - make your message and delivery even better with playful (and challenging) things to do.
An afternoon of workshops and activites, some welcoming, some more challenging, all sharing.
Part 1: drop-in to focus on general speaking stuff. May include…
- Getting to a great abstract
- What makes a “great talk”? Bring your own examples.
- Share your preparation checklist
- Greatest fails – and how to avoid them
- Speaker tricks; delivering a great performance
- How to conduct yourself and sense the audience
- Dealing with the Q&A.
- What to follow up after a talk
- How to keep the energy when you’re doing the same talk again and again.
- Second language: speaking in English to non-English audiences.
- Practicing and rehearsing
- Improvisation exercises
Part 2: sharing workshops focussed on the talks to be delivered at ATD.
- Making your key content even more memorable
- Feedback – do your talk in 2 minutes, get feedback, do it again
- Polish your presentation
- Visualising your talk structure
- Practice Q&A
Part 1 is a drop-in session, and we’ll follow the direction of the participants. Part 2 will be more structured.
-Helping your audience to focus on your content
-Being a better speaker
-Feeling more comfortable on stage
-Useful feedback on your own talk
Follow or Contact Us