Empower teams to be on the same page and help ourselves in return to better focus on Quality
Can a bot solve or prevent human communication problems?
In this talk, we will discuss an idea of creating a code monitoring and talking bot which has potential to prevent or resolve communication problems throughout the sprint (QA-release) cycle. We will also be sharing exactly how I leveraged the power of existing systems to create it and know how you can also use and create your own personal 24*7 guard/assistant for your team.
Why should you attend this:
Imagine, it is one of your Release Day and the code started breaking all of a sudden, tested features not working anymore, and it is going to take time to figure out whom to reach & people start passing the buck?
Experienced such stormy sail on your release day? Amidst all this, losing time for release deployment as the traffic on your product is peaking up or exceeding the deadline promised to the clients. Manual monitoring doesn’t look a viable/scalable solution? Yes, in fast-paced organizations like us, it is a burning problem. Do you also feel the same?
- Or are you someone just starting off your company and do not want to go through the same challenges we went through & help your developers focus only on building the awesome stuff which you wanted to
- Or are you among those telling yourself “we have already solved it”. As a tech geek, are you excited to explore a different way as to how we are solving it?
Eager to know how? Come let’s talk and take a sneak peek at how we are dealing with these at MoEngage Inc. And yes, get to start using the solution open-sourced in almost no time. Wait! Did I tell you it is open sourced too :)
~ A little attempt towards making healthier work culture and keeping the smart brains happier :-)
Outline of Talk:
The talk is about a bot which can help your team “preventing last moment panic moments” and so helps all the teams be on the same page:
- Problem analysis & origin of the bot - 10 min
- The bot at your service - 13 min
- with a live demo, we will discover, how we got our first bot live and then what more handy features it brought @ work, that it is a team member now.
- The exponential future possibilities - 2 min
- Questions & Answers - 5 min
30-minutes New Voice Talk