We need your help!
We are looking for students interested in Agile software development, software testing, Agile methodologies, Agile teaming, coding, networking, making new contacts or any other kind of relevant interests.
What to do?
- Support us as track chair
- Help us to pack the conference bags and help with the morning registration of delegates
- Spread the word and promote the conference among your network
What are your benefits?
- Free access to the exhibition area, all sessions, keynotes and evening events (Tutorials are excluded)
- Free snacks, drinks, lunch and Wi-Fi
- be in directly in touch with the speakers
- enlarge your own network
What is the dress code?
- Business casual – no suit, no tie.
- Jeans, sneakers etc. are allowed!
- We will provide t-shirts for you!
Which dates are important?
- Monday, Nov 13, 2017 at 13:00: detailed briefing and conference bag stuffing (until about 17:00)
- Monday, Nov 13, 2017 at 17:30: attendees meet & greet
- Tuesday, Nov 14, 2017 at 7:30: help at the registration desk, welcome the guests, hand out the conference bags, delegate t-shirts etc.
- Tuesady, Nov 14 until Friday, Nov 17, 2017: 10:00 - 17:00 support us as Track Chair.
- Tuesday, Nov 14, 2017 at 19:30: help with the admittance for the Comic & Super Hero MIATPP Award Night
- Tuesday, Nov 14, 2017 at 20:00: join the Award Night and have a party with us (if you like)
- On Friday we will need your support until 12:30 only. There are still sessions until 17:00, but you don't have to stay until then, if you need to leave earlier.
When and where do we meet and what happens?
We meet on Monday at 13:00 at the Agile Testing Days registration desk. While having a drink you will receive a detailed briefing for the upcoming days. Afterwards we will prepare the conference bags.
On Tuesday we will meet at 7:30 in the morning.
How can I become a volunteer?
There are no more volunteer positions available for this year's event.
If you would like to inquire for the ATDs 2018 already, just drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Describe shortly why you want to help us.
If you have any questions, please call us at: +49 (0)30 747628-0