TaaS is opinionated, fully managed testing with integrated technology partners as well as a vast, engagement-proven repository of EPAM-developed open-source technologies.
EPAM Test IO - Testing as a Service (TaaS) Software quality assurance requires subject matter expertise, technology, and hands-on execution to deliver exceptional-quality outcomes. EPAM Test IO’s Testing as a Service (TaaS) is trusted by hundreds of global enterprises to deliver on that coordinated mission, a deeply integrated partner tasked with helping organizations deliver code to value, fast. Quality Expertise from 1000’s of Engagements TaaS is opinionated, fully managed testing - enabled by EPAM Test IO’s industry-leading Test IO platform and powered by the force of 9,000+ full-time software testing professionals + 250k+ freelance testers around the world. It is a packaged orchestration of products and services unmatched in the industry - with integrated technology partners as well as a vast, engagement-proven repository of EPAM-developed open-source technologies. This combination of technology and expertise enables vetted, packaged solutions to quality problems ranging from tactical to transformational.
· Packaged expertise, managed by test management professionals
· Output-based, accountable for quality. Bound by SLAs for guaranteed performance.
· Core-Flex Teams, reducing fixed costs and ramping on-demand
· Cross competency testing, with the right skills for the job available on-demand
· Tactical solutions, global reach