Local communities are an endless source of inspirational testing ideas, perspective & support. At this workshop you’ll be inspired to tap into and level-up your involvement in your local meetup.
WARNING: THIS IS NOT A WORKSHOP, THIS IS A TESTING MEETUP.
(Don’t say I didn’t warn you!)
What to expect:
Meetup program (“ish” timing):
1. Roam free! Games, networking, refreshments (20 minutes )
2. MC introduction (10 minutes )
3. Talk component (25 minutes )
4. 99-second lightning talks
5. Choose your own adventure: Workshop component (30 minutes )
6. Wrap-up & feedback (15 mins)
7. Roam free again! Games, networking, refreshments continued (20 mins – until we get kicked out of the room!)
The fine print:
This mini-meta-meetup-come-workshop has the ingredients of any great testing community meetup – including games, prizes, a talk & workshop component.
Advance your testing by connecting with your peers! An energized local testing community is an amazing platform for sharing wild and wacky testing philosophies that you would never have thought of.
At this workshop you’ll be inspired to tap into and level-up your involvement in your local meetup.
Just over two years ago I founded and started running my local meetup. Each quarter, the meetup runs events, to a consistent crowd of 70+ software professionals, that have been better described as ‘mini-conferences’ due to the range of out-of-the-box activities to get involved in.
Through my stories of the successes and failures experienced in running the meetup, you’ll also learn about:
Join me to find out what you’re missing out on in your own backyard!