We’re proud to announce that the Agile Unicorn Talks series goes into a 2nd round! Inspired by Pecha Kucha sessions and Powerpoint Karaoke, we have our own unique set of rules to challenge you with! Agile Unicorn Talks are meant to inspire, educate and entertain.
(we know a lot of you are testers: we challenge you to be creative within the constraints, not to break them!)
- You have 17 content slides and each slide will be shown for exactly 23 seconds. This gives you a total of 391 seconds or six-and-a-half-minutes-plus-one-second to deliver your talk.
- (Additionally, you may have one title slide & one ending slide: one to be shown while you are introduced, and the other to signal the end of your talk.)
- Set a timer so that your slides advance automatically (23 seconds exact per slide)
- For an extra challenge: picture or portray at least 3 unicorns throughout your talk
- Have a blast presenting!
We’ll provide you with a template where all the timings are already set up correctly. Agile Unicorn Talks are not the easiest talks to deliver, and are all the more rewarding to do well.
DOWNLOAD your slide template:
- PPTX version (for windows)
- Keynote version (mac)
Looking forward to hearing your stories and experiences!
HOW TO APPLY FOR AN AGILE UNICORN TALK?
Just think about a topic which you can squeeze into our rules and send an e-mail to email@example.com. We have only 12 slots available, so hurry, 1st comes - first serves!