The Agile Testing Days MIATPP Award
Since 2011, we have honored the “Most Influential Agile Testing Professional Person”. It has become an annual online survey for the entire agile testing community from all over the world. It is a secret vote and the results will be top secret until the MIATPP Award ceremony on October 29, 2013 during the Agile Testing Days Award Night.
|Top 5 Ranking|
|Candidate 1||19 %|
|Candidate 2||16 %|
|Candidate 3||13 %|
|Candidate 4||9 %|
|Candidate 5||6 %|
Who is your most influential Agile Tester 2013?
Place your vote for your favorite MIATPP until August 31, 2013 and receive the chance to win great prizes (see below). In September we will raffle off 14 exclusive discounted or free tickets for different conferences and trainings among all our voting participants.
Our exciting prizes
- 1 free ticket for the 3 day conference Agile Testing Days.
- 1 free ticket for a one day conference Agile Testing Days.
- 2 × 50% discount for the 3 day conference Agile Testing Days.
- 1 free ticket for the 2 day conference Agile Dev Practices.
- 1 free ticket for a one day conference Agile Dev Practices.
- 2 × 40% discount for one person to attend the Agile Dev Practices.
- 3 × 30% discount for one person to attend a “Certified Agile Tester” training by Díaz & Hilterscheid GmbH (exam fee not included).
- 3 × 20% discount for one person to attend an “Agile Essentials” training by Díaz & Hilterscheid GmbH (exam fee not included).
Lisa Crispin is the co-author, with Janet Gregory, of Agile Testing: A Practical Guide for Testers and Agile Teams (Addison-Wesley, 2009), co-author with Tip House of Extreme Testing (Addison-Wesley, 2002), and a contributor to Experiences of Test Automation by Dorothy Graham and Mark Fewster (Addison-Wesley, 2011) and Beautiful Testing (O’Reilly, 2009). She enjoys sharing her experiences via writing, presenting, teaching and participating in agile testing communities around the world. Lisa was named one of the 13 Women of Influence in testing by Software Test & Performance magazine in 2009. For more about Lisa’s work, visit www.lisacrispin.com. @lisacrispin, entaggle.com/lisacrispin
Gojko Adzic is a consultant based in the UK who helps ambitious agile teams worldwide. He is the author of the books “Bridging the Communication Gap” and “Specification by Example”, and is a popular speaker at events worldwide.
Exhibitors & Supporters 2013